SacValley MedShare is a California not-for-profit corporation, operating under I.R.S. section 501(c)(3) and governed by a local community Board of Directors. Its board members are drawn from senior leadership members of stakeholder participants within the HIE; they were deliberately chosen to provide both geographic and institutional diversity.
They currently include representatives from:
Individual Acute-Care Hospitals, Hospital Systems, Critical Access Hospitals, Tribal Healthcare, Federally-Qualified Healthcare Clinics, Private Medical Clinics, Imaging Centers and Laboratories.
Reporting directly to the Board, the Development Committee is involved with the day-to-day operational and organizational management of the organization. Its membership, in addition to having representatives from the above categories, includes representatives from:
County Public and Behavioral Health, Medical Societies, The Hospital Council of Northern and Central California, and an insurance payer.
To improve the quality and safety of healthcare across the North Central Valley, by sharing health information in a secure and efficient fashion between all providers, facilities and patients.
- Adventist Health Feather River - onboarding
- Ampla Health - Live
- Butte County
- Canby Clinic - Live
- Dignity Health Systems: - Live
- Mercy Redding
- Mercy Mount Shasta
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center - Live
- Feather River Tribal Health - Onboarding
- Hill Country Health and Wellness Center - Live
- Mayers Memorial Hospital District - Live
- McCloud Healthcare Clinic, Inc. - onboarding
- MD Imaging - Live
- Modoc Medical Center - onboarding
- Mountain Valleys Health Centers - Live
- North State Radiology - Live
- Orchard Hospital - Live
- Oroville Hospital - onboarding
- Partnership HealthPlan of California - onboarding
- Plumas District Hospital
- Quest Diagnostics - onboarding
- Seneca Healthcare District - Live
- Shasta Community Health Centers - Live
- Shasta Regional Medical Center - Live
- Shingletown Medical Center - Live
To become a model for inclusive provision of health information exchange across our diverse communities, that others may build upon to serve similar communities.