Attention Required! DSA Signatories must update the CDII DxF Participant Directory promptly.
Have you chosen SacValley MedShare as your QHIO? If SacValley MedShare, a qualified health information organization (QHIO), is your selected intermediary for meeting data-sharing requirements, ensure you designate SacValley MedShare in the drop-down menu to send and receive HSSI.
Partnering with SacValley MedShare brings several benefits supporting our participants in taking data from moveable to useable, thus enhancing the workflow and reducing the burden for DxF participants.
If you haven’t designated SacValley MedShare as your QHIO yet, it’s not too late! Contact us today, and we’ll assist you in signing the DSA and completing the participant directory effectively and efficiently.
The Center for Data Insights and Innovation (CDII) has released the Data Exchange Framework (DxF) Participant Directory in the DSA Signing Portal!
- Per CalHHS Data Exchange Framework Policy and Procedure DxF Policy OPP-14, this directory provides information on the method each DxF Participant is using to exchange required health and human services information (HSSI).
- All Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) Signatories must enter and maintain their Participant entry within 10 business days of any changes.
- The representative for a DSA organization who created the organization profile/account in the DSA Signing portal Signers of the Data Sharing Agreement (DSA) will see a “Participant Directory” button when they login to the DSA Signing Portal with their existing account; they are the only ones who can update the directory on behalf of their organizations. NOTE- You can reach out to CDII to change the registered user in your organization:
DSA Signing Portal
- Sign into the CalHHS Data Sharing Agreement Signing Portal
- DxF Single Data Sharing Agreement pdf template
- Data Sharing Agreement Signatory List
Contact SacValley MedShare if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org